Our Team Activity
Here under we explain our team activity:-
- Price approval from Buyer:
- On receipt of every inquiry from genuine buyers, we submit our quotation and finalize price and delivery schedule with the Buyers.
- We sign Purchase Order Agreement with Buyers.
- L/C receiving from buyers:
- To finalize L/C Terms and Conditions,
- To arrange L/C opening by the buyers,
- To check L/C Terms and Conditions to be acceptable to our bank,
- To Transfer L/C to our particular factory name.
- Sample Development and submission to buyers:
- Proto Type Samples,
- Style and Materials approval Samples,
- Pre-Production Approval Samples,
- Mass Production Approvals.
- Materials Management:
- Fabrics and Accessories Quality production and approval by buyers prior to Pre-Production samples preparation.
- In-Line Inspection with AQL Management:
- Selected QA team will continue remain in factory production line from morning to evening for inspection of each and every piece of production output.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection:
- As soon as production being completed we collect Commercial Invoice and Packing List from factory and inform to buyer and we go for Pre-shipment Inspection as per buyer’s guide-line.
- Shipment Hand-over to Shipping Company Agent:
- When Pre-shipment Inspection has been passed, we inform to buyer and hand over the consignment to shipping agent.
- Shipment Follow-up:
- After consignment has been delivered to buyers nominated shipping agent – we just follow up activity of shipping documents preparation.
- We also release Pre-Shipment Inspection Certificate (if required by the L/c Terms).
- Communications with Buyers:
- After shipment has been completed, we just keep communication and follow up with buyers.
We invite you to kindly visit our product range for your suitable selection and possible queries.
Thank you for reading about our Management Team Activity.